IQS-1700. High-Performance Power Meter
Delivers high performance in an R&D environment or in an active/passive component manufacturing setup.
High-Performance Power Meter—IQS-1700
- IL and PDL measurement
- Ultra-fast transient characterization
Key Features and Benefits
- Wide selection of power meter options, to better fulfill specific requirements
- 1, 2 or 4 detectors on a single module
- Two optical head models—the Ultra-High-Power™ (40 dBm) model, and the wide-area, low-PDR (±0.005 dB) model
- Interface module for controlling 1 or 2 different optical heads
- Continuous sampling rate of up to 5 kHz
Introducing the IQS-1600/IQS-1700/OHS-1700 Power Meter and Optical Head Series, EXFO’s modular answer to all your power measurement requirements. Designed for the IQS-600 Integrated Qualification System, these power meters deliver speed, accuracy and flexibility in a platform-based solution.
The flexible graphical user interface (GUI) developed by EXFO allows easy control of the power meter settings. Get instant access to software buttons, such as those used to launch an acquisition, perform a min/max signal tracking or activate the Graph mode.
The Graph mode provides user-configurable measurement displays. Up to four curves can be displayed at once. When operating in Continuous mode, the graph displays the measurements in real time.
High-Speed Acquisition with an Extended Range
The IQS-1700’s unique, patent-pending design saves time, cuts costs and significantly enhances throughput with its Continuous-mode peak-acquisition speed of 5208 acquisitions per second. Its 80 dB range and 300 ?s stabilization time allows you to simultaneously measure high and low signals on one or two channels. Test more components with a single, small-footprint module, thanks to the IQS-1700 High-Performance Power Meter’s dual-channel capability.